Sunday, May 12, 2013

American Cancer Society Auction

Lorinda's recently donated to a wonderful event held on May 4th for the American Cancer Society. We recieved this wonderful message from Ginny!
 
You are welcome Ginny and we wish you success with your continued work.
 
 
Dear LeeAnn and Lorinda,
I want you to know how VERY appreciative I am of your donation to the American Cancer Society auction on May 4. Your generous contribution of a pedicure (which I personally LOVE) is wonderful! BUT, I was completely overcome that you contributed party favors for our goodie bags for all of our guests! I really didn’t understand what you were saying, so I know I did not respond appropriately. Thank you SO much for thinking of this and even having it all ready to go! It will be such a nice bonus. This has been a very difficult year for this event and we find ourselves behind the pace of last year. So, getting this bonus was incredibly uplifting for me on a personal level.
Thank you very much!
See you this week,
Ginny Eschbach
 
If you are interested in recieving a donation for your non-profit event please contact us directly at:
425-743-9722 and ask for LeeAnn. We are always looking for ways to give back to our beautiful community!

No comments:

Post a Comment